Invisalign Treatment in Madurai
Can we correct teeth without braces?
Yes.. It’s possible with clear aligners
Does invisible braces exist?
In this modern era, the answer to the question is definitely …. Yes, invisible braces do exist and it is called by the name clear aligners. Let’s get to know how does it actually works.
what is invisalign?
Invisalign is a brand who are the pioneers of the clear aligners
1. It is a type of orthodontic treatment which is used to correct the mal-aligned or crooked teeth to create an aesthetically pleasant smile.
2. It is made of clear plastic aligner’s tray to gradually move the teeth into proper alignment.
3. The trays are easily removed, allowing patients to maintain their oral health and wellness, flossing and brushing without having to worry about brackets and wires that can make it complicated.
Is invisalign available at all dental clinics?
Since invisalign is an advanced orthodontics, not all clinics follows this procedure. Only a invisalign certified Orthodontics can deliver a invisalign appliance. We are very glad to say that our director Dr. Aafaque is well versed in the orthodontic field and he regularly recommends invisalign to most of his patients for better treatment outcomes. Neither every orthodontic can practise invisalign in madurai, only a certified invisalign provider shall practise invisalign amongst which our director is a part of the same that makes us the best invisalign clinic in madurai.
Whether i’am a perfect candidate for clear aligners?
every patient is unique in their own way. You need to consult your orthodontist before starting up with the treatment. He will grade the severity of your ortho problems and will enlist the various treatment options to be done. It’s the era of clear aligners today. Every patient can avail clear aligners for themselves but few conditions and complicated mal-occlusion prevents the clear aligner therapy hence rest can be treated.
can i pose for a picture with braces in mouth?
Yes, of course you can. It is possible with clear aligners. They are more attractive than metal braces and most people will not be able to recognise your invisible braces, until you tell them that you are actually wearing the braces. You can completely feel free to pose for a beautiful smile. This shall give you your confident smile without any constrictions.
Are aligners comfortable?
Undoubtedly, aligners are more comfortable to wear than the usual traditional metal braces. Since there are no wires or brackets, you don’t have to worry about getting any painful nick’s or cuts in your mouth. The aligners usually resembles a mouth guard and it does not cause any irritation in the mouth. This gives a pain free aligner treatment at Zaara dental.
Will my braces ruin my parties and functions?
Most of the patients wearing metal braces tend to skip their parties and functions because they don’t want to show off their brackets and wires to everyone. With the changing trends in dentistry, you can joyfully attend the parties and functions with the clear aligners conveniently placed in your mouth. We proudly say at Zaara Dental you get the most advanced treatment in tamilnadu.
How long should i wear the aligners?
It entirely depends on the complexity of your mal-aligned teeth. Your orthodontist at Zaara dental will determine the duration based on the needs. On an average it takes around 12-18 months, but you will be able to recognise the changes in 4/5 weeks of time.
Can it be removed?
In contrast to the traditional braces, the aligners can be easily removed by the patient for eating, brushing and flossing, you can eat any food without any restrictions and practise better oral hygiene. No worries about the food particles getting stuck to your braces, which always happens with the traditional ones.
Advantages of aligners?
1. Easy to clean: traditional braces cannot be removed by the patient, so it is often difficult to maintain. Whereas, aligners trays can be removed easily and cleansable. Gentle brushing with toothpaste and warm water is sufficient before reinserting in your mouth.
2. Reduced dental office visits: compared to clear aligners, traditional braces often requires multiple dental visits for tightening the rubber bands or wires. Invisalign requires only a few visits with the absolute progress in the teeth repositioning and alignment.
3. No diet restrictions: most of us love to eat our favourite food without any limits but your orthodontist often enlists a wide range of food items to be avoided while you are wearing braces, which can literally make you feel down. Nowadays these checklist are no more. Invisalign allows you to eat or drink whatever you want without any restrictions. Since it is removable you can endlessly enjoy your food and reinsert it after completing your activities.
4. Better esthetics: invisalign helps you hide your dental treatment because of the clear aligner’s trays. No one needs to know you're wearing aligners unless you tell them.
5. More comfort: traditional braces work by the brackets and wires causing tension to reposition the teeth. The tightening of the brackets causes soreness until the tension lessens, resulting in a cycle of discomfort. Invisalign decreases the discomfort of pain and scraping against your tongue, cheek, or gums. Wearing invisalign enables the wearer to remove the trays for eating, brushing, and flossing teeth.
Disadvantages of aligners?
1. Invisalign is most effective only in mild to moderate orthodontic issues and not in case of severe orthodontic needs.
2. For maximum results, you do have to wear your aligners for 18-20 hours per day. Your treatment duration can prolong if you don’t follow the instructions as directed by your orthodontist.
3. It is quite expensive when compared to traditional braces.
How much does clear aligner / invisalign cost?
1. Clear aligners starts from 1 lakh to 5 lakhs based on the complication of mal-occlusion, treatment time, aligners required for the treatment, corrections planned and to be executed.
2. Invisalign cost at Zaara starts from 1.25 lakhs to 5 lakhs based on complication of malocclusion.